We're all in this together!

I started this blog to share my love of all things Cub Scout. Although the content is still sparse, I'm not new to Scouting. I've been a Girl Scout Brownie and Junior leader, and in Cubs I've been a den leader for about 10 years for Tiger, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos ranks. I'm Woodbadge trained and have taught council-level adult training courses. My introduction to Cub Scouts came in a wonderful community pack of homeschoolers, and my own sons participated there and later in two LDS packs. In my current LDS pack I am a Bear leader and am enjoying still learning how to teach the adventure program. I welcome your ideas, helpful tips, and info that will help all of us along the Cub Scout trail. Feel free to contact me by email at denmotherjen (at) outlook (dot) com and follow my Cub Scout board on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/notjeneric/cub-scout-new-adventures/ --Jennifer Hughes

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Bear Adventures Quick Reference Free Printable

As I'm getting to know the new program, I felt like I needed to have all of the Bear adventure requirements in a quick-reference format. I've printed this double-sided and put it in my manual as an insert so I can see everything quickly and at a glance. I think this will really help in planning especially!

See the sample first two pages below, and click here for the printable.


3 comments:

  1. Do you have a breakdown like this for the Wolf Pack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't. Since I'm a Bear leader, I've largely been posting the things I've created to help myself. Maybe when I get caught up I can post some of these same kinds of helps for the other ranks as well! :)

      Delete
  2. any chance in the past year you have 'caught up' and have these same downloads for Wolf and Webelos? I would love a copy of both - I have a new wolf scout and am the newly called webelos den leader in our ward!

    ReplyDelete