We're all in this together!

I started this blog to share my love of all things Cub Scout. Although the content is still sparse, I'm not new to Scouting. I've been a Girl Scout Brownie and Junior leader, and in Cubs I've been a den leader for about 10 years for Tiger, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos ranks. I'm Woodbadge trained and have taught council-level adult training courses. My introduction to Cub Scouts came in a wonderful community pack of homeschoolers, and my own sons participated there and later in two LDS packs. In my current LDS pack I am a Bear leader and am enjoying still learning how to teach the adventure program. I welcome your ideas, helpful tips, and info that will help all of us along the Cub Scout trail. Feel free to contact me by email at denmotherjen (at) outlook (dot) com and follow my Cub Scout board on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/notjeneric/cub-scout-new-adventures/ --Jennifer Hughes

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Bear Adventures Free Printables

I created these printable helps for Bear den leaders, all 19 new adventures on half sheets of 8.5x11" paper. Each lists the adventure name, a quick summary sentence from the manual, the graphic for that adventure, and the requirements.

Because I don't expect the boys to pick up the books and read them cover to cover, I am going to print and laminate these adventure "snapshots" and hang them:
  • At pack meeting to introduce the new program to families and
  • At den meetings for the next several months so boys can see the adventure we are working on and its requirements, look forward to what's coming up, and think about electives they want to do
Click below to download the PDF of all 19 adventures. (Required adventures are in color with a yellow border, and elective adventures are in light blue with blue border.) The original file is in Microsoft 365 Publisher. Please email me if you'd like to use this as a template to create sheets for Tigers, Wolves, Webelos, and Arrow of Light, and I could post them here (with credit to you) so we can all share and help each other out! denmotherjen (at) outlook (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment